Nik Ditzler, Director Specified Products Group, and Dan Shaw, Business Development Agent, visited Alan Williamson from Virginia School Equipment Co. and his team in Lynchburg, Virginia, in August 2020. With over 70 years of experience, Virginia School Equipment Company has provided facility design, pricing assistance, and personal service to hundreds of clients.
Ditzler said, “We spent a good portion of the morning visiting about process improvements and also toured a couple facilities where IPI by Bison products were installed. It’s nice to meet dealers face-to-face and build a personal connection,” Ditzler said. “Sometimes things get lost in translation in emails and phone calls.”
One of those facilities was Eno River Academy in Hillsborough, North Carolina, a tuition-free charter school serving grades K-12.
Eno River Academy equipment manufactured by IPI by Bison and installed by Virginia School Equipment:
- IP1350FF – Forward Folding, Rear Braced BB Goals
- IP1345BF – Rear Folding, Rear Braced BB Goals
- IP1360FF – Forward Folding, Front Braced BB Goals
- VB1000 – Centerline Volleyball system
- VB6000 – Match Point Volleyball system
- WP2USZW – Solid Color, Hidden Mount Wall Padding